Gartner Freshers recruitment drive 2020, Gartner offcampus freshers recruitment, Freshers jobs in Gurgaon , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
Gartner freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Associate Position- Any Degree |Gurgaon
Gartner Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Associate Position- Any Degree
Gartner Freshers Recruitment 2020
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Company Name: Gartner
Job Profile: Associate
Work Location : Gurgaon
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Needed: Any Degree
About this Role
The India Quant COE is looking to hire a Quantitative Associate and is currently accepting applications. The team leverages proprietary quantitative data and frameworks to offer original, actionable insights to key business problems facing senior executives across industries
What You’ll Do
• Designing surveys for research projects
• Be responsible for tracking, data collection and maintaining the accuracy and validity of the survey data
• Design and develop excel tools to enable easy data interpretation
• Building benchmark and other standardized data reports for clients with insightful graphics
• Conducting basic descriptive analysis to develop insights for research documents
• Helping internal stakeholders use proprietary data for additional new products and services
• Create and carry out processes that further develop the value of research programs’ diagnostics and support tools
What You’ll Need for Gartner Freshers Recruitment 2020
• Bachelor’s degree (statistics, economics, mathematics, other quantitative fields) with 0-2 work experience at a global company with experience on cross-geography teams
• Basic proficiency with statistical concepts
• Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS and other statistical packages
Who You Are
• Communication. Flawless, articulate and succinct communication skills in English.
• Ownership & Impact. Accepts personal accountability, takes ownership and perseveres. Embraces feedback.
• Business Acumen. Understand how an organization operates (risks and opportunities) and the drivers of company performance.
• Collaboration. Can collaborate effectively with peers, build relationships, and move work forward with internal partners and clients.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
• Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
• Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Apply before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit gartner.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.