Flexera Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position- BE/BTech/MCA | Bangalore
Flexera Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position- BE/BTech/MCA
Flexera freshers recruitment drive 2020, Flexera offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in bangalore, Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
About the Company: Companies spend millions on IT, year after year, without a clear picture of where it goes or how effectively it’s spent. Flexera shines a light into this technology black hole so executives can understand exactly what’s in their IT ecosystem and manage it more effectively. Flexera thrives on building a diverse workforce because it enables us to build our products with a wider appeal and serve our customers on a global scale.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Desired Candidate Profile:
• B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science (preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology)
• Familiar with stored procedures in SQL Server (Should be clear with the normalization)
• Good knowledge on SDLC (Understanding of software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, and testing methodologies)
• Ability to convey ideas and concepts to another team member or within the team environment effectively
• Ability to adopt to new tools and technologies
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Experience in the development of his academic projects
• Knowledge on AWS, Web Services
• Ability to gather, analyse, and interpret relevant requirements and information
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Analyse, Design, implement/develop, review and test microservices
• Development of microservices using Go and Goa
• Development of Unit, Contract, Service and UI test cases
• Deliver well designed, well tested services in line with the team’s expectations/standards
• Creating tooling and systems for better maintenance and monitoring of the services
• Providing regular feedback to the core team on what’s working, what needs improvement
• Participate in reviews of code and should be able to accommodate recommended changes.
• Participate in peer reviews to ensure product quality
• Provide regular updates on progress and delays encountered during development
• Support and troubleshooting of specific integrations that aren’t working for customers/stakeholders.
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit flexerasoftware.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.