Website EY ( Ernst & Young Global Limited )
EY India Freshers recruitment drive 2020, EY India off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
EY India freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Associate Position- Any Degree| Bangalore
EY India Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Associate Position- Any Degree
EY India Freshers Recruitment Hiring
About EY: Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a British multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
Company Name– EY
Job Profile: Associate ASA (VBA) – (Account Support Associate)
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Needed: 0 to 2 years
ASA (Account Support Associate) – Associate
The ASA role improves account team efficiency and effectiveness through the performance of key project management and coordination activities.
There are following types of technical services offered by Consulting:
Risk Performance Improvement
ASA team helps in account coordination, project management, financial analysis, data compliance requirements and other miscellaneous administrative tasks that do not require client-serving technical judgment related to above service lines.
We’re looking for Associates with expertise in accounts support skills to join our ASA Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
• To support onshore Account Support Associates and Consulting engagement teams on engagement management and coordination activities, to minimize the time spent by the technical team on those tasks
• To enhance the service levels provided by the Consulting technical team by ensuring highest and best use of technical resources, enhancing quality and timeliness of engagement, and standardizing procedures
• Assist Onshore ASA / Team with engagement economics matters (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, reconciliations, Work in process-WIPs); collaborate with Financial Management Associate (FMA), majorly using Excels, VBAs.
• Work on tools like MMT, EY Delivers and SharePoint etc.
• Work with engagement team to book staff on ARMS or Retain per the bi-annual Resource allocation process
• Act as a central point of contact for the assigned engagement(s)
• Interface regularly with engagement personnel, develop strong working relationships and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
• Be knowledgeable about the services the engagement provides and utilize that knowledge to make suggestions and/or recommendations
• Communicate relevant client information to account teams via presentations
• Assist with ad-hoc project work at the request of the account teams
Skills and attributes for success
• ASAs enhance service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination /communication
• Provide support to Consulting technical team members
• Assist with matters related to fees and billings, invoicing, budgets
• Ensure proper and efficient team communications
• Perform non-technical planning and organizational tasks for the account
• Ensure that all required documentation is filed and archived
• Support efforts to develop and maintain client relationships
• Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
• One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
• Previous knowledge of advanced excel and VBA macros highly preferred.
To qualify for the role, you must have
• A Graduate, preferably B.Com/BBA/Economics Graduates (No post-graduation experience required)
• 0-2 years general business experience with an exposure to international work environment would be an advantage
• IT Skills – experience of using MS Office PC based system – Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook etc.) and windows-based PC.
• Hands on with VBA macros, Advance excel etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Professional, confident and outgoing
• Robust and resilient disposition
• Ability to function as part of a team
• Organised and self-disciplined
• Calm and capable of juggling conflicting demands on time and of prioritising effectively
• High degree of accuracy
• Confident to deal with senior level contacts, internally and externally
What we look for
• Strong communication skills
• Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
• Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
• Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
• Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit eygbl.referrals.selectminds.com.