Expedia Freshers recruitment drive 2020, Expedia off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Gurgaon, Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Expedia Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Associate Digital Marketing Position- Graduate | Gurgaon
Expedia Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Graduate – Product Manager Position – Graduate
Expedia Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
Do you want to transform how millions of people engage with websites, apps, and bots through Conversational and Voice UI? Do you love creating platforms that deliver world-class experiences? Are you ready to fuel industry change and jump-start your career in Product Management? Expedia Group paves the way for early career talent to go far, fast with accelerated career advancement, unparalleled access to leadership and a culture of exceptional acceptance.
Travel is so much more than simply reaching your destination. On your journey, you will make an immediate impact on re-imagining travel by contributing to the creation of a Virtual Agent Platform. Using AI to continuously improve through network effects, our Virtual Agents automate the most meaningful travel journeys, and scale to serve both customers and suppliers. From building extraordinary user and developer experiences, to being at the forefront of technology by defining our future with a new interaction model there is no shortage of opportunities for technical innovation at Expedia Group – the sky’s the limit!
Company Name: Expedia Group
Job Profile: Graduate – Product Manager
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2021 Batch
What you will do:
• Create product feature visions and guide execution through every stage of the software development life-cycle. Build business cases using competitive analysis, market and customer research
• Partner closely with engineering, UX, and business teams to deliver solutions that satisfy customer experience, business, and technology goals
• Build features as part of our scalable architecture allowing other teams to enable conversation features while maintaining overall conversation quality
• Define a set of success metrics to measure customer satisfaction and business impact and be able to utilize them in decision-making
Graduate Start Date for Expedia Off Campus Freshers Recruitment: July 12, 2021
Who you are:
You are a creative product manager who will define and drive product development while building features into scalable architecture. You have experience delivering solutions in a fast-paced environment. Your ability to build and manage relationships with is celebrated, and you communicate effectively with everyone. You focus on design experiences that our customers love. You have a bias toward action and can break down problems into steps that drive product development at high speed. You are passionate about delivering differentiated experiences that put customers first.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in:
• Computer Science
• Computer Engineering
• Human Computer Interaction
• User Experience
• Product Management
• Graduating in 2021
• Be a dynamic multi-tasker
• You feel comfortable working and partnering with a team and have strong communication skills, which includes a clear and concise message.
You’ve Applied for Expedia Off Campus Freshers Recruitment, Now What?
We will review your application and if you are considered a fit, we will invite you to take an online assessment. Those who pass the assessment will be invited for a final interview.
Apply before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit expedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.