eLitmus Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Full Stack Developer Intern Position- BE/BTech
eLitmus Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Full Stack Developer Intern Position- BE/Btech | Last Date To Apply: Sunday, 25 Oct, 2020
eLitmus freshers recruitment drive 2020, eLitmus offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore, Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
eLitmus Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020: We are eLitmus – a household name and legend in India in our domain. A company that has changed the lives of more than 500k techies, in over 21 countries, over the last 7 years. Our website (www.elitmus.com) serves more than 8 million pages every month. Our PAC Labs (www.paclabs.com) division serves 1+ million tests in English, Mandarin, Japanese and Spanish and CodeLitmus platform tests the chops of great programmers.
Job Profile: Full Stack Developer – Intern
Company Name: eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.elitmus.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 6,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2021)
Last Date To Apply: Sunday, 25 Oct, 2020
Drive Date: Saturday, 31st Oct, 2020
Drive Location: Remote (Online)
Why eLitmus technology team?
We don’t hire ninja’s, because we do not know how to evaluate them. Apparently you know someone is a ninja only after s/he has killed you…
But we love and hire nerds.
eLitmus was founded by a bunch of technocrats. Technology had to be the backbone of our business, and it is. If you are a nerd, we are the employer you are looking for. Java is passe in eLitmus. We have moved much ahead and make use of many open source technologies – Ruby on Rails, MySQL, MongoDB, Git, OpenCV, Docker happen to be some of them.
After 16 years of classroom education, if you wish to spend another six months locked up in a fancy classroom somewhere in Mysore or Chennai, we are definitely NOT the employer for you.
Instead, if you get your kicks out of seeing your code used by thousands of people within the first week of your employment, Come talk to us…
• 2021 Batch – B.E / B.Tech
• You will be asked to crack a hands-on coding assignment in one of the rounds, if that horrifies you, you may not apply!
Our selection process is extremely rigorous, but some traits which can get you into the eLitmus technology team are:
• You should have explored things outside your curriculum – that means, stuff other than .Net, Java, Matlab etc.
• You should be familiar with web technologies.
• You should feel at home with a POSIX compliant OS (Linux/MacOS/Unix)
• You are high on logic and love mathematics, puzzles and brain teasers
• With all the above, you are still very well glued into what’s happening in the world at large around you – you most definitely do not lack General Knowledge. It is sort of depressing for us that in one of our previous events, most people thought that the current CEO of Infosys is Mr. Narayan Murthy!
1. During remote engagement of internship the stipend will be INR 15,000 per month.
2. After begining internship from office premises the stipend will be INR 20,000 per month.
3. Upon successful completion of internship, based on the performance and availability of positions, the full-time compensation will be INR 6 LPA.
4. During internship candidates will be covered by medical insurance.
5. Candidates joining internship will be credited 12,000 eLitmus cash into their eLitmus account.
1. eLitmus spends considerable effort in training new interns/ employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 24 months tenure post commencement of full time employment need apply.
Required Documents :
• You should carry a replica of the Latest Resume.
• Aadhar Card (unique and photocopy) with three passport size pictures are should.
• You want to hold any Government Certified ID Proof just like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
• Students should have all of the important academic certificates together with the xerox copies.
Apply Before the link Expires for eLitmus Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.
To apply for this job please visit www.elitmus.com.