Website DXC Technology
DXC Technology Freshers recruitment drive 2020, DXC Technology off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
DXC Technology freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Technical Support Position- Any Degree | Bangalore
DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Technical Support Position- Any Degree
DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment Hiring
About the Company:
DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides B2B IT services.
Company Name: Dxc Technology Pvt. Ltd
Job Profile: Technical Support L1
Work Location- Bangalore
Experience Needed: 0- 3 years
Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Working more independently and from a standard protocol to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
• Successfully resolve moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
• Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty through enterprise).
• Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence. Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
• Work is reviewed periodically by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Education and Experience Required:
• Any Graduation with 10+2+3/4 preferably. Typically requires 0- 3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Superior skills in both written and verbal communication.
• Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
• Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
• Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
• Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat or similar.
• Familiarity with computer technology.
• Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
• Understands internal processes and tools.
• Knowledge of Knowledge Management Systems and appropriate documentation to the system.
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dxc.technology.