Website Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace Freshers recruitment drive 2020, Collins Aerospace off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Gurgaon , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Collins Aerospace freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position- Any Degree| Bangalore
Collins Aerospace Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position – Any Degree
Collins Aerospace Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Company Name: Collins Aerospace
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Degree Needed: Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/MCA
• Looking for the developer who has good experience in Web Development, has good understanding on SDLC, work close with counterpart.
• Good oral and written communication.
• Knowledge on .NET Technologies.
• Very good knowledge of the .NET Framework and the Core Libraries.
• Knowledge on C#, ASP.NET Web API and REST.
• Good to have experience in ReactJS.
• Understand the process of developing secure, high performance, highly available and complex web services.
• Knowledge on source control & release management systems such as SVN/GitHub.
• Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Good to have experience in Oracle/SQL Server
• Good to have Azure/AWS deployment knowledge.
• Being a team player that can deliver in a high pressure and high demanding environment.
• Very good understanding of various SDLC processes including Agile development and Waterfall.
• Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and written).
• Quick learner and excellent analytical skills.
Collins Aerospace Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/MCA
• C#, ASP.NET Web API and REST
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rtx.com.