Cognizant recruitment drive 2021, Cognizant off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Chennai , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Fullstack Engineer position – BE/B.Tech | Chennai
Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Fullstack Engineer Position – BE/B.Tech
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Job Positions: Fullstack Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Rs. 4 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Jobs 2021
• Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Cognizant Jobs 2021 :
• Responsibility: User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing.
• Understand user story and alignment to the features from product owner.
• Identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
• Size user story (effort size etc) in the area of work concerned.
• Track and report efforts estimated.
• Process Improvements and Adherence: Participate in innovation sessions.
• implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
• support on process audit activities.
• Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
Skills Required For Cognizant Jobs 2021 :
• AWS Cloud
• Spring Boot
• Angular JS
Cognizant Selection Process 2020
Of course, to hire the candidates the officials of the Cognizant company will conduct the selection process. The selection process consists of various rounds as given below.
• Presentation Test (PPT)
• Online Test ( Analytical , Programming )
• Technical Interview
• HR Interview
The candidates have to clear all the above to rounds to get the job through the Cognizant Off Campus 2020 Drive. First, the aspirants have to give the complete Written Test. The Test comprises of questions from various topics. To perform well the candidates can check the Cognizant Syllabus and Cognizant Placement Papers on our website. Those who get qualified in all the rounds with a good score can hire for the applied position.
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit careers.cognizant.com.