Website Citi Group
Citi Group Freshers recruitment drive 2020, Citi Group off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Pune , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Citi Group freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position – BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech| pune
Citi Group freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position – BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech
Citi Group Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About Citi: Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Company Name: Citi
Company Location: Pune, IN
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech
Experience Needed: 0-2 Yrs
The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
Responsibilities for Citi Group Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
• Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
• Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
• Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
• Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements
• Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
• Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
• Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Qualifications required for Citi Group Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
• 0-2 years of relevant experience
• Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
• Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
• Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
• Working knowledge of program languages
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Education required for Citi Group Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
• Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.