cisco recruitment 2022 for data science analyst
Why cisco recruitment 2022
data science and data analytics
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Job Description data science and data analytics
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
COMPANY : CISCO
LOCATION: Bangalore, India
AREA OF INTEREST : Business Strategy and Operations
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
Who You’ll Work With
ONEx Strategy & Planning, Business Insights team provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs while improving profitability for Cisco.
The team has specialized domains in 2 broad areas that function seamlessly to enable business outcomes through analytics for Cisco.
Specialized Domains are cisco recruitment 2022 :
- Data Engineering
- Data Science/Data Analytics
Who you are cisco recruitment 2022 :
· BE / B Tech / MBA / M.Tech / MS
· Experience in Data Science & analytics ; 0-2 years of experience
· Ability to work cross functionally ; Very strong in business analytics, Previous experience in services will be helpful. Exposure to operational and financial data ;
· Good in communication (ability to articulate analysis and present)
· Strong in both, operational and financial data analysis
· Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
· Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
· Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
· Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
· Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
· Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
· Ability to work on multiple assignments in parallel and keep up with deadlines and quality
· Articulate complex data in business terms and make recommendations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
· A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
· Skill to extract intelligence from data, derive business insights and present to business
Apply Here For more Jobs like : global edge software pvt ltd
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.