CISCO Freshers recruitment drive 2020, CISCO off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
CISCO Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Project Specialist- B.E/B.Tech/Degree | Bangalore
CISCO Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Project Specialist- B.E/B.Tech/Degree
CISCO Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details-
Why Cisco: #WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Job Profile: Project Specialist (New Grad)
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
What You’ll Do
• Accountability for revenue and gross margin achievement on customer funded projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the projects progress
• Plan, specify and maintain projects in line with the strategic plan/roadmap
• Plan and monitor project execution, managing risks and resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
• Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholders
• Ensure those project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
• Manage third party contributions to the projects as appropriate
• Manage Cisco India customers facing project/s from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
• Create project schedule and project management plan with financial, resource and material requirements
• Ensure project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
• Manage the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the project/s progress.
• Resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Identify risks and deploying risk avoidance strategies and mitigation actions as appropriate
• Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors. Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholder
Who You Are
• Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
• Minimum of a 7.0 CGPA or equivalent
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
• Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
• Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
•The requirement is for 2021 passout only
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.