Website BT Group
BT Group Freshers recruitment drive 2020, BT Group off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Gurgaon , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
BT Group freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Trainee Position- Any Degree| Gurgaon
BT Group Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Trainee Position- Any Degree
BT Group Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here. We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
Company Name: BT Group
Job Position: Trainee Business Service Support Advisor
Job Location: Gurugram
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: Any Degree
About this role
• Role involves captures, categorize, process, track, and report on customer requests around order fulfilment and Jeopardy management.
• Proactive approach on managing, monitoring service requests and escalating where necessary
You’ll have the following responsibilities for BT Group Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
· Comply with Service level agreement and take necessary actions in cases of over and under delivery on service request to manage customer perception and expectation as well as delivery costs.
· Ownership of / Accountability for Proposal development end-to-end and order management.
· Responsible for workflow activities of all Requests and order enquiries to completion.
· Confirm appropriate actions assigned to the service request and doing regular follow-up in case of no response
· Perform Order request tool updates throughout the lifecycle of the order
· Raising and tracking of purchase orders related to service requests
· Order placement for Customer‐approved service requests
· Order management through to delivery at staging / site
· Supports and participates in process improvement opportunities.
· Quality closure on the request as per defined checklist
· When dealing with customers aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience
· To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in the process
· Adhere to relevant shift patterns and break schedules
· Take responsibility for personal development and drive own performance
You’ll have the following skills & experience
• Provide Experience in customer service in a Call Centre environment
• Good cross-cultural awareness to be able to effectively communicate with UK customers
• Exposure in Order management with the ability to recognise the customers’ needs
• Good self-management (Attendance/Break Management/Adherence/AHT/Wrap)
• PC literate with good system navigation skills
• Good Data input skills
• Good Problem solving
• Good written and verbal communication skills and etiquette, required to effectively communicate with external and internal stakeholders
• Logical reasoning skill
• Competence in Windows based tools (Outlook/Word/Excel/Access)
• Graduate in any stream
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit bt.taleo.net.