Bosch Recruitment 2022 | System Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore
Bosch Recruitment 2022 : Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has, in India, the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
Company Website: www.boschindia.com
Positions: Powertrain System Testing Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education for Bosch Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Electronics, Mechatronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Embedded Systems.
HiL/SiL – Powertrain System Testing Engineer in Hardware and Software in loop (SIL) environment.
- Experience: 1-5 years in System Testing
- Knowledge about Software Life Cycle
- Experience in SW testing in Automotive Domain (Preferably – Powertrain Systems)
- Experience in Vector tools like CANoe, CANstress.
- Experience on Communication protocols like CAN & UDS
- Experience on scripting, Test automation using tools like ECUTest (an added advantage)
- Experience in HIL/SiL or Vehicle testing
- Overview of Functional Tests for Powertrain Systems
- Experience with debugger tools (UDE)
- Good Communication skills
- Experience in scripting languages like Python /Perl / CAPL/..
- Work Experience on Powertrain Battery management will be an added advantage.
- Work experience in Software-in-loop System Testing for Automotive application will be an added advantage.
- Handling RBD tasks, ASPICE implementation in the Testing Areas will be added advantage
- ISTQB certification will be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.monsterindia.com.