Barclays Freshers recruitment drive 2021, Barclays off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Chennai , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Barclays Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Web Developer – BE/B.Tech | Chennai
Barclays Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Web Developer – BE/B.Tech
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Barclays
Barclays Plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
Company Website : home.barclays
Job Position : Web Developer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Barclays Jobs 2021 :
• Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Barclays Jobs 2021 :
• Ensure solutions and engineering delivery in the web development area using the best technology feasible. This includes hand on coding in a fully Agile environment following XP practices.
• Working with key stakeholders and colleagues in India as well as US to ensure goals are understood, the protocols are adhered to, and strong engineering capability delivered.
• Working as part of a team, encourage innovation & best practices.
• Problem solving with alternative approaches and in consultation with stakeholders.
Skills Required For Barclays Jobs 2021 :
• Very Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design using Java or any other Language.
• Strong understanding in HTML, CSS.
• Hands on experience on Angular/React.
• Hands on experience in JEE frameworks e.g. Spring, Spring MVC, Spirng Boot, JPA or other ORM frameworks.
• Hands on experience on WebServices (SOAP, REST) .
• Strong Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
• Strong DevOps concepts and understanding of Open source cloud technologies.
• Experience in Build tools like, Maven/Gradle etc.
• Enterprise Containerization technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift etc.
• Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
• Any UI technologies (Angular, React etc)
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit search.jobs.barclays.