Amdocs Freshers recruitment drive 2020, Amdocs off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Pune , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Amdocs freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Technical & Business Operations Position- Any Degree Graduate| Pune
Amdocs freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Technical & Business Operations Position- Any Degree Graduate
Amdocs Recruitment Drive Hiring
Who are we? At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
Official Website: http://www.amdocs.com
Company Name: Amdocs
Job Profile: Technical & Business Operations Agent
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: Any Graduate
In one sentence
Serve as first point of contact for incidents and service requests from end-users
What will your job look like?
• You will serve as first point of contact for incidents and service requests from end-users.
• You will appropriately categorize, prioritize, and escalate incidents and service requests that cannot be resolved
• You will provide simple solutions at a basic level based on script/methods and procedures
• You will handle all queries pertaining to incidents via email, phone, and the ticket system based on the defined process
• You will coordinate the communication (calls, emails, situation room, and so on) for all critical issues
• You will dispatch cases to be handled by the appropriate function (based on understanding the product, and service)
• You will identify issues that could be resolved at the first level (mark as duplicates, identify non-issues, re-dispatch, and so on).
All you need is…
• Shift: US Shift
• Backoffice requirement.
• Order fulfilling background, tickets, insurance, banking
• Non-Technical / Semi Technical
• 6-8 weeks training
• People with chatting and semi calling background.
• Same agents might take 10 calls a day
• Good Communication skills
• 1.5 years to 2 Years experienced. Not more than 3 years
• Recent graduates; experience is an added value
• Experience with ticket-handling system is an advantage
• Documentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in using MS Office and end-user applications
Why you will love this job:
• You will have a wide scope of activities
• You will have excellent products and solutions
• You will have scope for professional development
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amdocs.com.