Amdocs freshers recruitment drive 2020, Amdocs offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
Amdocs Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position – B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Bangalore
Amdocs Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position- B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Amdocs Online Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped to create. Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company is built of amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel-good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people that Amdocs employs. Make your career journey with us.
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job Profile: Software Engineer C++, Linux, SQL
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
In one sentence
• Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
• Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
What will your job look like?
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
• You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
How to Apply For Amdocs Online Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers?
• All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by the following link and take test as soon as possible.
• No resume, No Pre-Screening – Welcoming applications from all areas of academia and regions of India
To apply for this job please visit lugotest-hrd.appspot.com.