Amazon recruitment drive 2021, Amazon off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Support Engineer position – BE/B.Tech| Bangalore
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Support Engineer Position – BE/B.Tech
Amazon Fresher Jobs In Bangalore 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Amazon
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Position : Support Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon Jobs 2021 :
• Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Amazon Jobs 2021 :
• This isn’t your ordinary Support Engineer role. If you love solving the deepest tech problems, enjoy working with all types of customers from around the world (startups to Fortune 500 corporations), and love variety, this job has it all in spades. Amazon Pay is a rapidly growing business within Amazon, and the Support team is changing its focus to allow it to scale with the business. Amazon Support Engineers are responsible for improving our customers’ experience with our products, through advanced troubleshooting and helping our global team of engineers solve our more difficult problems.
• You will be required to deeply understand technology landscapes, and evaluate the use of new technologies. You will be influential within your team and work with peers and senior leaders to define and revise the standards for operational excellence across Amazon pay. You will consistently tackle abstract issues that span multiple functional areas and drive your team to push for improvements that can scale across other teams, services, and platforms.
• We’d love it if you bring in a deep understanding of modern Cloud infrastructure, programming expertise, operational experience, and a desire to change the status quo. We’ll support you with robust backend systems, mature processes, and a motivated team with a strong desire to improve customer experience. We’re looking for an engineer who can analyze and help improve our monitoring and processes to get us to an even higher level of availability, scalability, and reliability.
• Amazon pay support engineering team is a rapidly growing group within the organization. We are in the process of building our teams, tools, and systems as part of our mission to build the best services in the world. This is a truly exciting team to join.
Skills Required For Amazon Jobs 2021 :
• You are an engineer with computer science or similar background
• Exposure to ITIL and DevOps ecosystem is a plus
• You have experience in monitoring systems
• You bring in 0-2 years’ experience in a technical support role, preferably in a software environment with Java/J2EE troubleshooting experience
• Understanding of AWS, Python and Scripting languages
• Familiarity with database concepts (e.g., Redshift, DynamoDB or Postgres)
• Understanding of monitoring systems and job schedulers
• Strong degree of empathy for the customer experience
• Handle incidents within SLA
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.