Amazon recruitment drive 2021, Amazon off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Software Development Engineer position – BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | Bangalore
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Software Development Engineer Position – BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Jobs 2021 :
• Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Amazon Jobs 2021 :
• Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
• Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
• Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
• Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
• Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Skills Required for Amazon Jobs 2021 :
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application
• Familiarity with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
Prefered Skills :
• Previous technical internship(s).
• Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
• Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
• Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.