Amazon Hiring Freshers For Catalog Associate Position- Any Graduates
About Company: Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. The company has grown to a multi-billion dollar enterprise since it was founded in 1995. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate stores in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China and India.
Retail Business Services (RBS) team is currently organized around 3 goals: Website setup of new products, providing support services associated with keeping items current on the website and resolving defects that occur in the supply chain.
Job Details :
Company Name: Amazon
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/Any Degree
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Profile: Catalog Associate, English
Job ID: 1528799
The RBS team are looking to staff up the team with Associate – Catalog. As an Associate in RBS, you will contribute to increased customer sales as a result of high quality processes associated with creation and maintenance of product lifecycle on the Amazon website.
- Under general supervision, performs variety of tasks in populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site.
- Duties may include, content creation, population of content from various sources (including research on the internet), interacting/coordinating with vendor/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed etc.
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Typing skill of 40 wpm with 100% accuracy
- Preferably a domain expert
- Preferably non-tech graduate
- Multi task in a fast paced environment
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards
- Handle stressful situations
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Passion for delivering great customer experience
- Strong inter personal & communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Commitment to meet Deadlines
- Critical Qualities/Characteristics:
- Willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities including 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day
- Graduation in any stream. Good knowledge of MS office.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.