Amazon software engineer jobs in San Francisco, Amazon jobs in San Francisco, Amazon software jobs in California, Amazon jobs in California, Amazon jobs in USA
Amazon Hiring For Software Development Engineer Position – San Francisco, CA
Role: Software Development Engineer
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC
Location: San Francisco, CA
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
You’re a software engineer. Your time is limited and in demand. Rather than poring over hundreds of job descriptions, you’d rather just get to the part where you solve highly-complex problems, build environments to handle massive scale, develop thoughtful and elegant code, and partner with super smart teammates to deliver game-changing products and services.
The current cities we are hiring for are:
Arlington, VA, USA
Austin, TX, USA
Bellevue, WA, USA
Berkeley, CA, USA
Boston, MA, USA
Cambridge, MA, USA
Culver City, CA, USA
Cupertino, CA, USA
Detroit, MI, USA
Irvine, CA, USA
Jersey City, NJ, USA
Louisville, CO, USA
Mexico City, MEX
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Nashville, TN, USA
New York, NY, USA
North Reading, MA, USA
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Portland, OR, USA
San Diego, CA, USA
San Francisco, CA, USA
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Santa Barbara, CA, USA
Santa Monica, CA, USA
Seattle, WA, USA
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Tempe, AZ, USA
You do not need to submit multiple applications for different cities within the same country. However, please submit an application for each country you wish to be considered for, to ensure the necessary reviews of your application are conducted.
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
San Francisco, California: For all jobs located within the city limits of San Francisco, the job posting mu st include the tagline: P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon Teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
• Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.