Altair freshers recruitment drive 2020, Altair offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
Altair Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Development Intern Position- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D | Bangalore
Altair Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Development Intern Position- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D
Altair Freshers Recruitment Hiring: Altair Freshers Recruitment Hiring: Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data analytics. Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Job Profile: Software Development – Intern / Trainee
Official Website: www.altair-india.in
Job Profile: Software Development Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers/ Experienced
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech or Ph.D
Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• A Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in Engineering – Mechanical/Aerospace/Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related discipline
• Experience in developing geometric/mesh generation/mesh manipulation algorithms and related data structures in industry, research, or academia
• Proficiency in C++ programming and object-oriented application design
• Experience or knowledge of parallel programming and related data structures will be plus
• Understanding of CAD/CAE element software a plus
• Familiarity with Finite Element Method (FEM) and Experience in PLM systems would be an advantage.
• Experience with Agile and lean software development processes is also a plus.
• Requires good communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
How You Will Be Successful:
• Envision the Future
• Communicate Honestly and Broadly
• Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
• Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Apply Before the link Expires for Altair Freshers Recruitment Hiring.
To apply for this job please visit chu.tbe.taleo.net.