Allscripts freshers recruitment drive 2020, Allscripts offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
Allscripts Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Associate Software Engineer For BE/BTech/MCA| Bangalore
Allscripts Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Associate Software Engineer For BE/BTech/MCA
Allscripts Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Engineer: Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: IN-Bangalore
Requisition ID: 2020-25361
Category: Software Development
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
The primary purpose of this role is to Perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
• Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
• Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
• Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
• Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
• Production of efficient and fully documented code
• Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
• Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
• Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
• Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
• Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
• Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
Academic and professional qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study
• 0-2 Years of experience in design, development and implementation of any software language.
• Hands on experience in .Net or COBOL Programming is preferred.
• US Healthcare, Revenue Cycle Management Knowledge is preferred.
Required Documents :
• You should carry a replica of the Latest Resume.
• Aadhar Card (unique and photocopy) with three passport size pictures are should.
• You want to hold any Government Certified ID Proof just like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
• Students should have all of the important academic certificates together with the xerox copies.
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit apac-allscripts.icims.com.